TruBlue Total House Care - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Multiple profit centers, low start-up and low overhead make the TruBlue franchise a huge opportunity to start out strong and build long-term wealth for your future. We provide Total House Care, both inside and outside the home, and serving two huge markets with convenient, care-free living ... Seniors “aging in place” and Busy Families. Learn more!
TruBlue Total House Care
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States and Canada
TruBlue Total House Care - Franchise Information
Working to ease the burden of home upkeep for busy families and seniors aging-in-place. TruBlue is the trusted name in senior house care, and the only name in total house care.
The senior market is exploding. 10,000 people will turn 65 years old every day for the next 20 years. Many boomers have lived in one home their entire adult lives, and a vast majority of them want to keep it that way. In fact, according to AARP, 87% of seniors want to stay in their homes as they age. This is where TruBlue comes in. As the population ages, their needs become greater. Where painting a fence or changing lightbulbs used to be relatively simple, these tasks can become more and more difficult. With TruBlue, elderly homeowners know they can make one call to one company for a variety of services. – giving them peace of mind in knowing they won’t have multiple vendors and contractors in their home.
While TruBlue works to keep seniors in the home where they have all their memories, another major driver is assisting busy families, freeing up their time so they can make new memories together. By working with two populations, TruBlue has developed a reputation as the trusted total house care company. As a matter of fact, TruBlue is the ONLY national provider that specializes in house care for both inside and outside of the home. As the go-to solution for families and seniors in need of assistance, franchise owners can expect to be the first company they call. And with proprietary software, automated estimation tools, and a unique subscription service, Franchise Owners have all the tools they need to maintain a solid client-base and sustainable, long-term, growth.
Why Chose TruBlue?
TruBlue offers franchisees many resources to set them up for success.
- House Care Plus - The comprehensive monthly maintenance package for every budget. This unique subscription-based service ensures that clients won’t hesitate to call when their home requires maintenance. This monthly maintenance program gives TruBlue Franchise Owners monthly recurring revenue along with a consistent presence in clients home... building trust and a sense of familiarity through routine checkups and necessary upkeep. The continued relationship between franchisee and client lends itself to more lucrative projects, continued business, and higher revenue.
- TruBlue C.A.R.E. - The cutting-edge estimating and automated marketing system provided to all TruBlue owners. With TruBlue C.A.R.E, franchisees can handle email marketing, project management, and price estimation at the click of a button… eliminating the guesswork and giving them more time to find clients, score leads, and keep tabs on ongoing projects.
- Winner’s Circle - With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Training and Support
- Initial Training - This three-week course serves as a launching pad to help new franchisees get up to speed on the TruBlue business, complete the necessary certifications and obtain licenses and, if needed, begin operations.
- Corporate Training - Before launch, new owners take part in the 5-day training session at the TruBlue headquarters in Cincinnati. During this week of onboarding, new franchisees are given all the information they need to be successful; including how to network to build referral partners, manage customer relationships and effectively market their business to the community through personal, digital, and direct marketing efforts. After training, new franchise owners will move forward with a new level of confidence.
- Business Plan - From start to finish, franchise owners are assisted by the dedicated executive support staff to establish and execute a comprehensive business plan. Covering everything from launch to expansion, business coaches work with franchisees to set realistic and achievable long-term and short-term goals. Unlike other franchise systems, new TruBlue business owners will receive ongoing support on a regular basis. - this way growth and marketing strategies are constantly being refined and adjusted to achieve optimal results.
- Ongoing Coaching - TruBlue corporate coaches remain accessible to franchisees at any time. Every new franchisee receives weekly check-in calls to help grow their business. Corporate support also offers on-going webinars, conference calls and regional and national conferences, to augment franchisee skillsets as a business owners and marketers.
“This business allows you to be honest and make real money at the same time, which is a real blessing especially when you’re just starting out. You begin to find very quickly that your customers are far more diverse than seniors. Busy families need our services just as badly as seniors who want to age in place, and our range of services makes it easy to scale up pretty quickly. The corporate support is excellent. As someone who never owned a business before, I was worried about marketing, but they provide great marketing material to us directly. In the coming years, I hope to be one of the top performing TruBlue franchisees in the country, and I know I’m going to get there.” Todd Cook, Winston-Salem
"This is the best decision I've ever made. The business is so positive. We help seniors, veterans, schools, army bases, busy professionals, which makes it not only rewarding for us but it allows to have a lifestyle where we can take a trip to Europe every year and take as much time off as we want. People ask us, 'Why didn't you just do this on your own?' The answer is because this franchise allows you to be 1,000 times bigger than you ever could be if you were starting out on your own. We went from just a few customers to a few hundred very quickly. We enjoy every single minute of this business." Tim Diemont, TruBlue Franchise Owner
TruBlue Total House Care Video