Togo's Great Sandwiches - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Togo’s is aggressively expanding and is offering New Development Incentive Plans. For a limited time and a limited number of locations, we are reducing our initial franchise fee by 50% and cutting the franchise royalty from 5% to 2.5% for the first two years. Conditions and limitations apply, so act now to save 50%!
Togo's Great Sandwiches
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Togo's Great Sandwiches - Franchise Information
Our sandwiches are bigger—and so are our sales!
Togo’s is the Best Place to Work, Eat, and Own! “Togo’s is a Fun Brand that makes it Easy to Get Truly Superior Sandwiches!”
Our sandwiches are custom-built, one at a time, for each guest, whether to guest orders from the cashier, the kiosk, online, or through a delivery service provider. We know our guests want quality, but they also want convenience, so we’re making that happen in our new Togo’s 3.0 locations.
Togo’s is a West Coast original, with an emphasis on quality ingredients and friendly service that has set us apart in the restaurant industry — especially within the fast-casual sandwich segment. Togo’s was started in San Jose in 1971 by a young college student with a big appetite and a little money. He bought a small sandwich shack, where he started making sandwiches the way he liked them — big, made-to-order, and stuffed with fresh ingredients. Before long there were lines out the door.
We began franchising in the late 1970s and have developed a loyal fan base that continues to grow.
Nearly 49 years later, we can confidently say that we have a cult-like following. After all, you don’t win the title “West Coast Original” in a prize fight—we have fresh baked artisan breads, premium meats that are hand-sliced daily and fresh Hass avocados to thank for that.
Togo’s: “True to the Sandwich”
Visit a Togo’s and you’ll see for yourself—the heritage that we were founded upon is still reflected in the passion that every franchisee, guest and employee has for the brand and the unwavering high-quality we stand for.
Why Franchise with Togo's?
Our Sandwiches: We're not your average sandwich shop. Whether it's our premium pastrami, seasoned Hass avacados prepared daily on site or our fresh artisan bread, we're picky about our ingredients. And it's why our guests know they'll be eating something special when they come to Togo's.
- Our Financials - Our sandwiches are bigger—and so are our financials. Togo's boasts higher average sales than most sandwich franchises. That's because, at Togo's, we're always finding new ways to maximize revenue and the bottom line.
- Our Training - Exceptional service is a big part of what makes our restaurants special. That's why we put a huge emphasis on our training. We take the kind of operational and franchise support expertise often found in larger companies and bring it to our close-knit brand.
- Our Potential - With approximately 200 restaurants that are open and others under development in communities across California, we're just getting started. We're still ramping up development efforts in prime markets in California and the contiguous states.
- Our Franchisees - Talk to any of our franchisees, and chances are they'll tell you their favorite Togo's sandwich. There's a rich history of current franchisees who first fell in love with the brand as fanatical customers. You really can't find that kind of deep-rooted affinity anywhere else.
- Our Legacy - As an iconic West Coast sandwich franchise established in 1971, we have a strong foothold in California and high brand recognition in California. We're an exceptional chain known for our commitment to quality ingredients—just ask out growing Togo's fan following.