The Dapper Doughnut - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Hot mini donuts are taking the food industry by storm wherever they’re served and the gourmet dessert sector is booming. There is a growing demand for alternative dessert options and hot, fresh mini donuts is meeting that demand head on.
The Dapper Doughnut
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required||$200,000|
|Total Investment||$77,000 – $233,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||St. Augustine, FL|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
The Dapper Doughnut - Franchise Information
The Pappas brothers discovered Beavers Donuts last year while visiting Chicago. They were impressed with the delicious mini donuts at the Beavers’ French Market location. Sammi and Jimmy had been operating their Beavers Coffee and Donuts business for three years in the French market.
- Can be operated in a very small footprint (200 – 300 sq. ft)
- Can be operated with a food truck
- Uses a portable donut machine
- Enjoys huge catering opportunities
- Is a simple F&B model – donuts and coffee
- Has very low food costs (around 10%)
- Offers 5 days of training at our Las Vegas training center and 2 days of on-site training at your store or food truck
- Does not require a large amount of capital (as compared to other food franchises)
- Ramps up quickly – even while your unit or food truck is being built, you can almost immediately start the business with catering jobs.
- Is not seasonal
- Limited competition – while there’s lots of competition for the usual, regular sized donuts that are made in the morning and sit on the shelf all, there is very little competition for hot, fresh mini donuts… and ours taste so much better than theirs
- Has world-wide appeal – everyone loves donuts!
We have seasoned support staff including digital and traditional marketing staff with combined over 50 years experience in digital and traditional marketing. Our marketing staff will work directly with you to launch your new venture and will always be only a phone call away.
Are you looking for a full-time, “hands-on” business in the food industry? The Dapper Doughnut may be the perfect fit for you! We are currently seeking hard working entrepreneurial individuals who are interested in growing this business with us. We look for ambitious self-starters who are results oriented and have a proven track record in business leadership.
We are especially looking for qualified area franchise developers to help develop multi-unit franchises in major cities across the US. If you think you may be a good fit for this business and are interested in learning more about The Dapper Doughnut opportunity please submit your information to the right.