Service Team Of Professionals - S.T.O.P. - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Service Team of Professionals (also known as STOP or S.T.O.P) is a full-service cleaning and restoration franchise providing expert disaster cleaning and repair, including 24-hour emergency service. Customers seek STOP's services for water, smoke, fire, wind, vandalism and other damage repair needs. Check out this great franchise now!
Service Team Of Professionals - S.T.O.P.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Service Team Of Professionals - S.T.O.P. - Franchise Information
Start Simple & Grow Big with STOP Restoration
With over 40 years of experience and a customizable menu of services, there’s no wonder why executives and entrepreneurs are choosing to be their own boss with STOP Restoration. STOP’s motto of “START SIMPLE, GROW BIG” is backed by a proven business and marketing systems with high-level technical training.
We provide our customers with not just an essential service, but with peace of mind. Whether it’s a hurricane, flood, or fire, our skilled restoration professionals can efficiently and professionally restore homes to their pre-disaster state. When it comes to home and business restoration services in the United States, few companies boast a reputation as strong as STOP Restoration.
Our unique business model gives our franchisees the option to choose which services to offer when they started and build from there. Whether they simply want to provide water restoration or to include smoke, fire, mold, or biohazard damage clean-up, the choice is theirs. This method not only allows our owners to experience sustained and controlled growth but also reduces initial overhead costs while paving the path to higher revenue.
If you’re looking for a unique business model that’s designed to grow at your own pace, look no further than STOP Restoration.
History of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
The story of STOP Restoration began back in 1971 when our founder, Mack Clark, decided that he wanted to bring big-industry marketing and management systems to small business owners. He left a promising career to help lift the small business world with his trademark management logic and motivation techniques.
Throughout the next 10 years, Mack worked hard to make a name for himself in the cleaning, restoration, and construction industries as an engaging speaker and business consultant. By the mid-1990s, he had a fast-growing list of clients, which was the unofficial beginning of the STOP Restoration franchise. Since his clients were already using the same systems, marketing, and business strategies, the framework for his franchise was already there. All he had to do was develop the branding and establish territories.
Today, STOP Restoration is one of the most-respected home damage restoration franchises in the nation, with hundreds of millions of dollars in property damage services completed to date. In 2020, the company was acquired by Authority Brands, the leading provider of home services and parent company of The Cleaning Authority, Homewatch CareGivers, America's Swimming Pool Company, Mosquito Squad, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Mister Sparky, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, Monster Tree Service, and DoodyCalls.
The Top Seven Reasons STOP Restoration Is Right for You
- TRAINING FROM THE GET-GO: We offer a world-class training program designed to help every one of our restoration franchise owners succeed. We make it our goal to ensure that you are fully equipped to begin running your own business and we offer unlimited ongoing support to help you continue to grow.
- VARIETY OF WORK SOURCES: We target a hybrid of insurance and non-insurance paid work. This allows us to capture the benefits of the recession-proof nature of insurance work while keeping other, often higher-profit, sources of work in your crosshairs.
- ESSENTIAL & IN DEMAND: Natural disasters and crises are bound to happen, no matter the economy. When flood or fire damage occurs on one’s property, the top priority is to repair the damage as quickly as possible.
- ONGOING SUPPORT: Franchise owners have ongoing access to the operations team by phone, via webinar, and through ongoing training. This group will work closely with from day one and continue to be available as their businesses grow and flourish. Franchise owners also have ongoing access to business management consultants and technical advisors.
- BUSINESS IN A BOX: Our marketing and management systems allow franchisees to focus on delivering confident, exceptional customer experiences.
- A BILLION-DOLLAR INDUSTRY: The restoration industry is estimated to be a $200 billion (yes, billion) industry, which means there is an incredible opportunity for you to become the source for quality restoration services in your community.
- TERRITORY PROTECTION: We offer large, protected territories with up to 300,00 in population, which is 3x larger than the industry average.
The Ideal Candidate
At STOP Restoration, we build executives—not technicians. Therefore, construction industry experience is not a requirement that we seek out in a candidate.
We are looking for outgoing franchise owners that have a passion for helping others during a time of need and the ability to follow a process. We have found that these qualities are the highest indicators of a good fit with our company culture.
Past franchise owners with the following characteristics have also proven to be successful with our business model:
- Friendly and mature
- Comfortable directing and managing others
- Directive decision-makers: timely and based on facts as presented
Service Team Of Professionals - S.T.O.P. Video
Press Releases & Awards