No contractors license or construction experience required! You are about to learn of the unlimited potential available to an Redeckit dealer and the income a dealer can make in residential and commercial property. With billions of square feet of bad concrete in the US and the limited options for property owners, management companies and commercial property owners, decorative overlay is a simple, quick and inexpensive way to change bad concrete into a beautiful designed look that will increase property value!
What Is Decorative Concrete Restoration?
Decorative concrete restoration (DCR) is the process of taking existing concrete that is stained, cracked and damaged and making it look beautiful while at the same time strengthening the concrete itself. The appeal of DCR is that you avoid the removal of old concrete and the pouring of new concrete but most importantly, the finished concrete is a work of art.
Is There An Opportunity?
Take a look around. There is concrete everywhere you look, both inside and outside, and the percentage of concrete that has been restored is, we feel safe saying, less than 1%. Who do you know that has ever done decorative concrete restoration? Probably no one, and the reason is simple. Most homeowners and businesses do not even know it is an option. They think of concrete restoration as jackhammers, dust and pouring wet cement. Think of all the money that home owners, businesses, office complexes, entertainment venues, schools, hospitals and more spend to fix their concrete over and over. This is a big market!
So the real potential for the sale is when you educate your customers! Do you think a couple replacing their kitchen floor is thinking about beautifying the existing concrete under their current flooring? What if you told them you could not only give their floor a gorgeous look, but the material used has stood up to Canadian winters! Spills, dropped dishes and foot traffic will have no chance. Then for the knockout blow - this won't have to be replaced every five or ten years.
Is It A Complicated Process?
No – in fact the first email we send you will have a link to a short installation video. Anyone can do it. It is QUICK, SIMPLE and EASY!
How Much Can I Earn Per Job?
This is where the Redeckit dealership shines. Because we are not the biggest and keep costs low, you can compete in your market. So let's take an example of a smaller job of 500 square feet. A job of this size will take about 3 days working 4 hours each day. Your cost for material and labor is $4 sq ft or $2,000 only job related costs. This means if you charge $7 per square foot, your gross profit is $1,500. This allows you to compete with anybody, but here is the best part - the industry average for DCR over the last 20 years is over $8 per square foot!
Now of course you are going to want larger jobs as well which will require additional workers. So if you had a 2,000 square foot job and you hire workers to help, your job costs would be $5,500 in product. If you charged $7 per square foot your gross profit is $8,500.
Here Is What We Provide:
- Exclusive territory from 250k to 1 million plus population.
- Onsite training - we come to your territory for personal training.
- Materials, products, equipment are included - enough material with initial cost to recoup entire investment.
- Marketing tools, DVDs, brochures and samples for you to do in-home presentations.
- 10,000 6 panel color brochures mailed to the zip code of your choice. These mailers should bring $50k to $125k in revenue.
- The average time it takes our dealers to recoup their investment is 60-90 days.
How Do I Get Jobs?
We send out 10,000 mailers initially to get you 20 to 50 jobs!
So you are thinking about buying a business and, let's be honest, you are probably looking at a lot of opportunities all promising to "get you jobs" and "market for you." Well, here is a secret some of them don't want to admit. The greatest product in the world and the greatest marketing "system" in the world aren't going to get you enough jobs to be successful in any business. It really comes down to you and we are not afraid to say it.
To Start Your Own Marketing Momentum You Will:
- Go grassroots: This means walking the neighborhoods with brochures, attending events and fairs to set up tables, do demonstrations and invite people to look at the work. Ask other home service professionals to give out information when they visit customers.
- Hire commission sales people: You should hire a few commission sales people to call on large business accounts and pay them 5% of the job. This is a great way to bring in more profitable accounts without spending any upfront money. Would you rather have one 10,000 square foot job or 20 500 square foot jobs? How fast do you want to start?
- Advertise locally: As you start making money, take out ads in local circulars etc. You should also do home shows and Redeckit will give you a 50% reimbursement in product.
To capitalize on this momentum it is important on day 1 to start learning the proper way to sell jobs from answering the phone to doing in-home presentations. If you are consistent you will start getting referrals from people who see your beautiful work and word-of-mouth advertising will become your best friend.
Stampcrete Manufacturing Programs include:
- Trademark License Agreement.
- Patent License Agreement.
- Exclusive Materials Manufacturing License.
- Marketing License Agreement.
- Sealer and Stamping Tool Manufacturing License.
- Completion of plant within 4-6 months.
- All training provided at Manufacturers location.
- Manufacturer can register trademarks and patents for Stampcrete and Redeckit in Manufacturers exclusive territory and Stampcrete will assist in registering the trademarks and patents if needed.
- No Royalty Fees.
In an industry where the market is virtually untapped there is going to be competition. And we are not here to say we are the biggest. But there are a number of reasons we might be the best fit for you. Although our parent company is 35 years old, the Redeckit product and system is only six years old and the new expansion gives you the rare opportunity to have a designated territory of 150,000 residents right where you live! Now don't confuse new with untested. Redeckit was developed by our founder with 40+ years of experience in the concrete overlay and stamping industry. And our factory in Central NY has been selling and installing Redeckit for the last five years in some of the harshest freeze thaw conditions around.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us now.