Hometown Restoration - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Hometown Restoration is your answer for a better future — a future enriched by an investment in the $300 billion dollar restoration industry. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Hometown Restoration - Franchise Information
Be a Part of the Best with Hometown Restoration
Hometown Restoration is your answer for a better future — a future enriched by an investment in the $300 billion dollar restoration industry. Since 2015, Hometown Restoration has been serving its surrounding communities with a concentration on customer satisfaction, excellent service, and superior communication. Are you seeking an investment where you can be your own boss in a solid industry with support to back you each step of the way? A Hometown Restoration franchise may be for you!
Recession Resistant. Revenue Rich.
Hometown Restoration is a full-service home repair, restoration, and remodeling contractor. We stand out in the industry as trustworthy and build relationships based on integrity and quality workmanship. Why should you invest in our franchise?
- Multiple Revenue Streams - Roofing, kitchens and baths, and insurance restorations are just a few of the many areas in which we specialize.
- Our Founder - Bradley Gardner brings incredible value to our franchise support model. With extensive experience in the insurance industry, Bradley has a unique perspective that brings efficiency and great communication to each interaction.
- Impressive ROI Potential - Our start-up costs are low, our market applicability is extensive, and our profit potential is extremely impressive.
- Insurance Claims - One focus at Hometown Restoration is to provide a seamless process for a homeowner with an insurance claim to both mitigate
with their insurance company and provide the best craftsmanship when restoring their home.
Are You a Right Fit for Hometown Restoration?
We are seeking franchisees to partner with us who have the following qualities:
- Strong Work Ethic, Discipline, and Integrity
- Customer-First Mentality
- Networking Skills
- Business Acumen and Management Skills
- Meets Financial Requirements
Quality Support You Can Rely On
- Comprehensive Training - We’ll teach you everything you need to know to effectively run your own Hometown Restoration in our dual-phase program with ongoing training.
- Operational Support - We will provide ongoing training and support in many areas, including unit operations, maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Marketing Support - We will coordinate the development of advertising materials to benefit the entire network plus provide consumer marketing plans for your locality.
Ongoing Research and Development: We will provide our continued research methods and techniques to enhance unit-level profitability.