Footprints Floors - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Footprints Floors is a one-of-a-kind residential flooring installation and restoration business. We install hardwood floors, carpet, tile floors, back splashes, and laminates. Our business model has been proven and verified by over a decade of industry-leading unit economics. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Footprints Floors - Franchise Information
EARN $217,394* PROFIT IN THIS BORINGLY STABLE INDUSTRY
Invest in a proven franchise model, not a flashy gimmick.
With all of the franchise options available, people can get tempted by trendy restaurant concepts that are overly complex and vague about earnings potential.
But simple IS sexy. And we’ve got one of the simplest, most profitable business models on the block.
- No office to rent
- No inventory to store
- No full-time employees
- No actual flooring installation
WHY SHOULD YOU OWN A FOOTPRINTS FLOORS RIGHT NOW (INSTEAD OF A TRENDY RESTAURANT FRANCHISE)?
Nothing in the restaurant industry comes close to Footprints Floors in return on investment.
- Initial Investment: $75,000
- Average Gross Sales: $808,547**
- Average Net PROFIT: $217,394*
- No office needed; start every day from home
- No equipment, inventory or HR costs involved
- Make your own schedule, enjoy plenty of family time
- 51% of restaurant franchises have profits of less than $50,000 per year.**
- The average profit of all food franchise restaurants is just $82,033.***
- The average “low-end” initial investment of the top 10 franchises in the 2020 Franchise 500 is $751,000. That’s 10x the initial investment of a Footprints Floors!
- Costly, messy equipment (CLEANING fryers and grills is NOT sexy) that average between $100,000 - $300,000 upfront!****
- Restaurants are usually open 7 days a week, from morning to night — work-life balance is virtually nonexistent.
*Refer to 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19
**Franchise Business Review
WHY INVEST IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY (INSTEAD OF THE FICKLE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY)?
Apart from being nearly impossible to hire a full, qualified staff at a restaurant right now, there are several reasons to avoid the food industry and invest in the booming flooring industry.
- Currently worth $380 billion, home improvement is expected to be a $454.6 billion industry by the end of 2023.
- Approximately 80% of the nation’s 137 million homes are now at least 20 years old, and 40% are at least 50 years old. Older homes = more need for remodeling services!
- Over the past year, home improvement spending increased at almost 2x the rate of the rest of the retail sector!
Restaurants will always need floors. Floors don’t really ever need restaurants. Why not own a business that sells something everybody needs, year-round, in virtually any economy?
HOW FOOTPRINTS FLOORS’ SUPPORT EASES THE STRESS OF OWNING A BUSINESS
While a restaurant franchise might lure you in with promises of a fun environment, there’s no denying the stressful reality of restaurant life. Footprints Floors, on the other hand, genuinely makes it easier for Owners to succeed:
A dedicated call center
- We make the phone ring with new leads
- We handle existing customer service queries
- We schedule appointments based on your availability
Expert marketing support
- We take care of your website and SEO
- We give you proven social media marketing strategies
- We assist with your direct mail campaigns and materials
Guidance on subcontractor crew management
- We teach you everything you need to know to hire, pay, oversee and maintain crews
- We can guarantee crews will be busy 12 months out of the year
- We use subcontractors- no payroll employees necessary!
Ongoing training and support
- Thorough initial training in Colorado and hands-on training in your own market
- Regular support calls
- Finance management support and more
WHO MAKES AN IDEAL FOOTPRINTS FLOORS OWNER?
- Business-Savvy: You should have a strong business, sales, or management background, strong leadership skills, and the drive to succeed in your market.
- People Person: You love meeting people and enjoy working with them face-to-face.
- Family-Oriented: You are dedicated to family, friends, and giving back to your community.
- Growth-Minded: You’re excited to build a successful business and help it grow!
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE FRANCHISE PROCESS TODAY
We’ve awarded 125+ territories in just 3 years, and we’re completely SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 cities!
Simple is the new "sexy." Get started today before it's too late!