Farmers CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA, GA, OH, IN, WI, AL, TN, IA, NE - Business Opportunity
Quick Business Summary
Farmers Insurance is expanding! Farmers Agent Owners have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to commercial, workers compensation, life insurance and financial services. They receive extensive training to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Farmers CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA, GA, OH, IN, WI, AL, TN, IA, NE
Business Cost, Fees & Facts for 2019
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Farmers CT, NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA, GA, OH, IN, WI, AL, TN, IA, NE - Business Information
The Farmers Insurance Agency Owner Program
The Agency Owner program provides access to an expanded portfolio of benefits including:
- Start-up bonuses up to $15,000 office start-up and $15,000 lead generation bonus in year 1.
- Performance bonuses up to $5,000 each month or enhanced commissions for the 1st three years, in addition to base commissions, plus annual bonuses.
- Seed and Acquisition opportunities may also be available.
Farmers Insurance is not a franchise opportunity. There are No franchise start-up and no royalty fees. However, you can still take advantage of an established business model and training to grow your insurance agency.
Our unique program is supported by a Territory Team who provide support you and your agency. In additional, you will have access to one of the top corporate training programs from the University of Farmers.
The Ideal Candidate
The qualified Agency Owner candidate will have:
- Insurance Industry or business development experience.
- A strong background investing in building and managing a flourishing business venture.
- Access to working capital - $50,000 or more.
- Self-motivated - possesses effective time management skills and relies on themselves to accomplish important goals.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to pass a qualifying background check