Central Bark Doggy Day Care - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion and business acumen to become a part of one of the country’s fastest-growing industries, Doggie Day Care? Are you a creative, dog-loving investor who has the ability to continue to grow the Central Bark Network into the most respected chain of dog care franchise facilities in the nation? Learn more!
Central Bark Doggy Day Care
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$100,000|
Available In These States:
Central Bark Doggy Day Care - Franchise Information
Pursue Your Passion. Unleash Your Potential.
In 1997, Jackie Jordan opened “Doggy Day Care” in Milwaukee, WI — years ahead of its time, when the idea of a “day care for dogs” was still consistently met with skepticism, snickering and head-shaking. Seven years later, with three successful locations and aspirations of franchising the concept, Jackie received a phone call from Chris Gaba, also a successful doggy day care owner in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
The Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise system was created in 2003 and includes 31 locations in ten states. Co-Founders Jackie Jordan and Chris Gaba created the system based on a foundation of best practices to provide personalized pet care in an environment that is clean, safe and fun, and, as an alternative to kennel boarding. They set the standard of excellence in canine care that helps dogs become better canine citizens, improve the quality of dogs’ lives and enhance canine/parent relationships.
Should you consider Central Bark Doggy Day Care Franchisee Ownership?
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion and business acumen to become a part of one of the country’s fastest-growing industries, Doggie Day Care?
Today, It is estimated that U.S. Pet Industry expenditures will grow to $72.13 billion in 2018. That’s a 73% increase over the past 10 years demonstrating the powerful growth of the pet industry through good and bad economic times.
Are you a creative, dog-loving investor who has the ability to continue to grow the Central Bark Network into the most respected chain of dog care franchise facilities in the nation?
Why a Pet-Related Business?
Americans really love their pets. According to a national survey, 63 percent of pet owners say “I love you” at least once a day to their pets and 83 percent refer to themselves as their pet’s mom and dad. All of this is fueled by a couple of very specific trends that do not seem to be changing – increased pet ownership and the trend of pet humanization.
Plus, Check Out These Numbers!
- Americans spent an estimated $43.2 billion on their pets in 2008, $66.76 billion in 2016, $69.5 billion in 2017, with a forecast of $72.13 billion in 2018.
- Forecasts indicate that the growth will continue at least 4% annually, while non-vet related pet services are expected to hit $7.53 billion in sales this year up 6% from 2013 and are expected to continue to grow as much as 7.8% annually.
- Wall Street analysts state that even during economic hard times, when people are cutting back on discretionary spending, are still spending on and pampering our four legged family members “ man’s best friend” maybe should not be used. Many of our stores are owned by female dog lovers.
- Specialty pet services has been the fastest growing segment in the pet industry. The number of pet related businesses is expected to increase from 13,470 today to 14,611 by 2018.
Come Run with The Big Dogs
For those dog lovers with a desire and commitment to own their own business, Central Bark franchise ownership offers personal and professional satisfaction. But, while vision and passion are critical, you also need business and marketing acumen to help succeed at running your own business.
Central Bark Doggy Day Care takes the approach of offering franchisees a fully-integrated, proven and successful business model managed by a team of business and marketing experts in dog day care and related industries. In addition to working with licensed veterinarians to approve and support the company’s systems, Central Bark also offers volume purchasing power due to its over 20 years of experience in the doggy day care business.
With over 2 million total dog visits to the Central Bark Doggy Day Care system and as the pioneer in creating the “UnKennel” franchise concept, the company has developed multiple streams of revenue, which includes grooming to training and retail ensuring that business is not limited to only day care and sleepovers. Maintaining consistency and continuity of care creates not only a home away from home for the dogs, but the safest possible social environment.
Central Bark offers franchisees an unparalleled level of ongoing support, which includes:
- Ongoing and continued measuring and research to always look to maximizing existing while looking to continually develop new ideas, techniques, products and services, increase customer awareness and drive revenue growth in order to enhance the Central Bark® brand
- Focusing extensively on individual unit and system economics and operational practices, takes guesswork out of managing costs and delivering a quality product that makes business and financial sense for your location and the Central Bark Doggy Day Care Brand
- A robust and synergistic targeted marketing program, for a strong brand image, revenue growth advertising, public relations efforts and social media
- Tools for managing the details of franchisee ownership including state-of-the-art systems, programs, processes, procedures and technology, while still offering the personal touch and customer service.that Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise locations are known for
- Proactively identifying the obstacles you face so you’ll be better prepared to avoid them, address them and/or overcome them