Footprints Floors - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Footprints Floors is a one-of-a-kind residential flooring installation and restoration business. We install hardwood floors, carpet, tile floors, back splashes, and laminates. Our business model has been proven and verified by over a decade of industry-leading unit economics. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Footprints Floors - Franchise Information
Own a flooring installation company that puts the emphasis on quality customer service...without laying a single piece of flooring yourself!
Earn huge profits with a flooring franchise, no home improvement experience needed!
- No office to rent
- No inventory to store
- No full-time employees
- No actual flooring installation
We’re SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 major cities...and counting! Here’s why:
- OUTSTANDING EARNINGS POTENTIAL - Average gross sales of $808,547.* Average net profit of $217,394.** Enough said!
- LOW INVESTMENT/HIGH ROI - Our simple, home-based model keeps overhead to a minimum, allowing you to start your business for as little as $75K... and recoup your investment in as quickly as 7 months!
- SIMPLE OPERATIONS - With NO showroom, NO payroll employees, and NO inventory, we keep it simple- and keep overheads low- for our Franchise Owners!
- BUILT-IN LEAD SUPPORT - A dedicated call center handles all your appointment scheduling and helps keep your phone ringing with new customers!
Why Now’s the Time to Open a Flooring Franchise
There’s a reason that people are clamoring to get a stake in the BOOMING home services industry...
- Currently worth $380 billion, home improvement is expected to be a $454.6 billion industry by the end of 2023.1
- Approximately 80% of the nation’s 137 million homes are now at least 20 years old, and 40% are at least 50 years old. Older homes = more need for remodeling services!
- 76% of homeowners reported that they performed at least one home improvement project during the COVID-19 pandemic.4
As a Footprints Floors Franchise Owner, you’ll be working with the best, and learning from one of the industry’s top innovators…
The industry’s RED HOT, but we know that opening a business is a big decision. That’s why we are proud to show you…
What You Can Make:
- Average Gross Sales- $808,547*
- Average Net Profit- $217,394**
What it Costs:
- Investment Range: $75,000 - $97,580
- Required liquid capital- $75K
Our Franchise Owners have reported that they recoup their initial investment after being open about 7 months, on average. With the average Franchise Owner taking home over $200K per year, you can see how quickly you can anticipate solid returns!
How Footprints Floors Support Eases the Stress of Owning a Business
Why is franchising smarter than opening an independent small business? Support.
Here’s what our Franchise Owners get:
A Dedicated Call Center
- We make the phone ring with new leads
- We handle existing customer service queries
- We schedule appointments based on your availability
Expert Marketing Support
- We take care of your website and SEO
- We give you proven social media marketing strategies
- We assist with your direct mail campaigns and materials
Guidance on Subcontractor Crew Management
- We teach you everything you need to know to hire, pay, oversee and maintain crews
- We can guarantee crews will be busy 12 months out of the year
- We use subcontractors- no payroll employees necessary!
Ongoing Training and Support
- Thorough initial training in Colorado and hands-on training in your own market
- Regular support calls
- Finance management support and more
Meet Our Founder and CEO Bryan Park
Our Founder, Bryan Park, didn’t initially set out to build an empire — he just wanted to disrupt an industry that he saw was really lacking in quality and service. But as his business model became a success, he wanted to pass the opportunity on to people just like him.
All of this is what makes Footprints Floors one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. But what about our Owners? If you’re like us, you need more than great revenue to find true career fulfillment...
Qualities of a Successful Owner
Do you have what it takes? Here’s who we’re looking for:
- BUSINESS-SAVVY - You should have a strong business, sales, or management background, strong leadership skills, and the drive to succeed in your market.
- PEOPLE PERSON - You love meeting people and enjoy working with them face-to-face.
- FAMILY ORIENTED - You are dedicated to family, friends, and giving back to your community.
- GROWTH-MINDED - You’re excited to build a successful business and help it grow!
Get started now, don’t miss out!
We’ve awarded 125+ territories in just 3 years, and we’re completely SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 cities* — now’s the time to get in on the GROUND FLOOR or it may be too late!
*Start the process today to find out if your city is still available