Founded in December 2000 in Atlanta, Ga., Moe's Southwest Grill, ranked #1 in the Fast Casual Mexican Category by Entrepreneur in 2011, is a fun and engaging fast-casual restaurant franchise serving a wide variety of fresh, made-to-order southwest fare.
The first thing you'll hear when you walk into the restaurant is an enthusiastic "Welcome to Moe's!" It's more than a greeting; it's a way of life for the folks who customize each meal fresh to order right in front of the guest.
While Moe's is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of over 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients, the menu also features kid's, vegetarian and low-calorie options. And all meals are served with free chips and salsa.
We believe in delicious simplicity, which is our way of saying we're committed to serving only the highest quality ingredients 100% of the time at 100% of our locations. The fully customizable menu proudly boasts all natural, cage-free, white breast meat chicken; steroid-free, grain-fed pulled pork; 100% sirloin, grass-fed steak; and organic tofu. At Moe's, there are no microwaves, no Trans fats and no msg.
Food quality, safety and customer service are no joke, but aside from that, Moe's tries not to take itself too seriously. For fun, the folks at Moe's gave each menu item a unique name like The Funk Meister taco, Homewrecker burrito and Billy Barou nachos, to name a few, just to keep things interesting.
And the music at Moe's is also a good conversation starter. If you listen closely to the tunes playing at any Moe's restaurant, you'll notice all of the songs are performed by dead musicians to honor the sweet sounds of the artists who left us too soon.
In August 2007, Moe's Southwest Grill joined FOCUS Brands Inc. Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands is a global franchisor of over 3,300 Carvel Ice Cream, Cinnabon, Schlotzsky's, Moe's Southwest Grill and Auntie Anne's locations. Moe's currently serves the most awesome southwest fare at over 445 locations in the United States and abroad.
Our Franchise Partners love what they do – and it shows year after year as our sales and locations continue to grow. As a Moe's Franchise Partner, you'll be part of a growing and exciting restaurant franchise opportunity with strong earnings potential. When you join the Moe's franchisee family, you will be working with passionate, experienced professionals who have extensive brand-building, development and operational experience in all functions of the food service industry. Our commitment to you is to provide you with world-class support and service base on respect, trust and dedication to the success of your business. Here are just a few of the ways we will support your business:
- Franchise lending broker services provided by Moe's
- Streamlined restaurant development process, easy-to-use tools and an experienced support team dedicated to Moe's
- Access to brokers, architects, general contractors, equipment suppliers and other vendors trained and experienced in Moe's restaurant franchise development
- Site sourcing support from Moe's local real estate brokers and evaluation and analysis by the Moe's real estate team
- Customized site layout for each location provided to our Franchise Partners by the Moe's design team
- Construction project management support from the Moe's restaurant development team
- Continually bring world-class menu variety through improved products and expanded offerings
- Operational support and top-notch quality insurance
- Innovative marketing plans, programs and promotions
- High quality merchandising, point of purchase and advertising materials
- Seasonal marketing campaigns
- Online access to a database of local store marketing ideas and materials
- Visits from Field Marketing Managers to assist in local store marketing efforts
- In house creative agency that provides franchise partners with unique, customizable advertising and branding materials
- Franchise Partners and their managers receive intensive classroom and on-the-job training for a minimum of three weeks in Atlanta, GA. On-the-job training is conducted in certified training restaurants, including operations, daily management and line position training
- Top-notch training materials for everyone from crew level to franchise partners
- Website access to training tools
- Regular visits from Moe's Franchise Business Consultants
- Ongoing support for restaurant franchise openings and development
- Regular quality assurance consultations
- Business review analysis of store sales and performance vs. system-wide benchmarks
- Access to operating system manuals
Moe's is currently undergoing an aggressive, responsible expansion plan. Now is the time to take the next step and secure your desired territory. Please fill out the express request and once you submit this form, we will be in touch will you to discuss ownership opportunities in your area and answer and questions you have.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to getting to know you better and possibly welcoming you into the Moe's family of franchisees!
Minimum Liquid Capital: $500,000
Minimum Net Worth: $1,500,000
All in Low: $350,000
All in High: $450,000