As an Allstate Agent you will enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business you write. This means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
Work with Allstate and make sure your career is in Good Hands®.
- The nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
- Allstate sells 13 major lines of insurance.
- One of the most recognized brands in America since 1931.
- Allstate is widely known through the "You're in Good Hands With Allstate."
- A Fortune® 100 company with over $131 billion in total assets.
Training and support
As an Allstate Agent you will go to market prepared. Our education program provides a comprehensive foundation and it's free to you and your entire staff.
Allstate has an intensive 5-8 weeks of education which covers products, technology, and sales techniques with professional educators at the regional office and home office with some courses offered online. You will also have a Field Sales Leader who will give you on-going consultative support for business planning, business results reviews and marketing processes.
Ideal Candidate - Driven? Capitalistic? Empathetic?
Good. You're in the right place.
We are looking for entrepreneurs who want to own their own business with No Franchise Fees, No Sign-On Fees Or Royalties, and are attracted by unlimited economic potential, are driven by success, and have capital to invest. Insurance experience is not required. Many of our successful agents have come from various backgrounds in other industries. Excellent business management skills or prior business ownership are desirable.
Interested candidates should have $50,000 available in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Allstate Insurance Company – New York is currently accepting inquiries from New York.
Join Our Team!
We look forward to telling you more about this exciting opportunity and welcoming you to the Allstate family!