Since 1998, Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt has grown from one location to over 100 across 7 states.
We're expanding nationwide & seeking qualified business people interested in franchising.
Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt Advantages:
- Proven franchise concept with franchisor as the largest franchisee. We believe in what we promote.
- Growing industry and customer base attracts many customer demographics.
- Highly experienced Franchise Support Team in place to help with site selection, training, operations, marketing and planning. Original company founder still leading the company daily.
- Two quality business models available to franchise - Drive-Thru Kiosk and Co-Concept with Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt.
Two business models:
Advantages of Scooter's Coffeehouse Drive-Thru Kiosk:
- World-class coffee drinks and smoothies in a world-class drive-thru
- Affordable start-up costs
- Efficiency of build-out and delivery of building to site
- Engineered for speed and efficiency
- Nimble: We can place our business where others can't
- Operational efficiencies and easy to manage
- Designed for large to mid-size markets
Advantages of Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt:
- World-class coffee drinks, smoothies and self serve frozen yogurt in a world-class setting
- Engineered for optimal customer flow to common pay point
- Optimization of sales and overhead
- Cross marketing and branding
- Designed for large, mid-size and small markets
Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt Franchise Support:
The Operations team provides the hands-on experience that helps franchisees understand how to implement a cost-effective program in their stores by monitoring cost of goods, labor costs, equipment maintenance and hiring solid managers and personable barista team members.
Every franchisee and his or her store manager spends two weeks at the home offices and in a store going through a structured training course that includes product preparation, personnel development and store operations. In addition, our training team spends the opening week in the stores with the manager and barista team. The goal is to ensure drinks are made to our standards and that the people who prepare those drinks provide the amazing experience customers will share with others.
Long before a new location opens, the marketing team is creating awareness about the store with banners, social media and concentrated publicity. Once it's open, grand opening campaigns are implemented and are designed to create an instant customer base in the surrounding area.
The whole focus of marketing is to drive traffic to the stores. This is accomplished through on-site marketing, targeted direct mail programs and campaigns that are designed to bring in customers and keep them coming back.
Products & Distribution:
Owning our own coffee roasting company, Harvest Roasting, insures control over product quality, pricing and timely/consistent delivery to the stores. Harvest Roasting has developed a reputation for its superior bean quality and roasting methods.
Support Continues Beyond Opening Week
Franchisees always have access to the Franchise Support Team for ongoing training, questions and advice. Annual and quarterly franchise meetings give franchisees and their management teams the opportunity to learn about new programs, sample products, receive training and share information.
Is a Scooter's Coffee & Yogurt Franchise Right for You?
We're searching for business minded men and women who have:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Financial Strength - Minimum net worth of $500,000 & minimum liquid capital of $150,000.
- Interest in opening multiple stores in large markets/regions or single stores in small markets.
- Appreciation for the consistency and support of a proven system.