Is a Preferred Care at Home Senior Home Care Franchise Right for You?
In 2012, Entrepreneur magazine listed Preferred Care at Home in the "Top-10 Franchise Trends for 2012."
Preferred Care at Home is more than just a business; it’s a life-changing endeavor that improves quality-of-life for our owners, clients and clients’ families. Preferred Care at Home’s business owners—the people we call our "Preferred family"—are passionate about bringing quality care to seniors in their community.
Why do entrepreneurs across the nation choose Preferred Care at Home?
Video will go here - Text will be replaced
The People Behind Preferred Care at Home
Preferred Care at Home was founded in 2007 on many years of home-care experience. Frank and Jody Guerrieri started in the home-care industry back in 1984 when they opened their first home health-care company. After years of understanding the ins and outs of medical and nonmedical home care and opening other home care companies, they decided to share their wealth of knowledge and experience with eager entrepreneurs across the country.
Frank, Jody and the entire Preferred Care at Home team believe in a personal, hands-on approach to the training and development of franchise owners. This approach starts from the moment you place a request for more information. One-on-one meetings will be scheduled with Frank, Jody and other key team members as you learn more about Preferred Care at Home.
Purchasing a Franchise is a Big Decision
We respect your time and commitment to finding the right business fit. Our promise is that if we aren’t mutually excited about the match, we’ll guide you to other opportunities. We’re a highly selective company, and only those who fit well with our values and who demonstrate willingness to learn our business approach will be granted the opportunity to join our nationally growing family. We owe this pledge to you and the entire Preferred Care at Home organization.
Preferred Care at Home, Number 3 in top new senior home-care franchises Entrepreneur Magazine 2012
10 Step Franchise Validation Phase
Have you ever been sold on a program because the sales team was great? Then the support was just helpers who themselves had minimal experience specific to your purchase? Well, that won’t happen at Preferred Care at Home. You’ll get to know the founders during the sales process and decide whether they, personally, are a good fit to mentor you to success. You heard right. The founders of the company with over 28 years of experience of starting-up and building home care companies for themselves and now others will be your quarterback every step of the way. That’s a promise!
Entrepreneur voted Preferred Care at Home to be one of the "Hot New Business Opportunities" for 2012.
Your journey can start today, simply request a time to speak with us!
Here is what you will receive when you request information from us. You will be guided one-on-one throughout our 10 step discovery process by those who will support you as an owner.
- Personal, one-on-one phone calls answering all your questions.
- Personal, one-on-one franchise overview about Preferred Care at Home and the senior home-care industry.
- A personal, online, live presentation digging deep into the franchising world and the Preferred Care at Home business model. This will include how to build a powerhouse organization.
- Multiple one-on-one meetings with the founders taking you live, online, behind the scenes at Preferred Care at Home, along with giving you a virtual look at the many tools you’ll have available as part of the Preferred family.
- Personality Assessment to validate a match with Preferred Care at Home standards for franchise ownership
- A comprehensive review of our franchise-disclosure documents.
- Validation with our franchise partners.
- Territory development and demographic review.
- State-specific licensure review.
- Business-plan overview.
Preferred Care at Home, #30 on the "Top New Franchise" list Entrepreneur Magazine 2012
Next, once you are a franchise owner, Mentorship For Success
Support, Business Development Consultation, Key Marketing Strategies and Campaigns
Communication and support, our way of staying connected and growing you in the business. This portal is interactive and provides you with the educational and informational support needed for success. You can expect:
- Weekly, live, Web-based "Training Conferences"
- Weekly e-newsletters
- Franchise forum
- Unlimited phone support
- Real-time, live video conferencing for support
- Unlimited email support
- Direct access to department heads
- Regional training conferences
- Annual conventions
Business-development support, an ongoing part of your journey. This involves some of the key essentials of business success. You can expect mentorship and instruction in:
- The "Back-to-Basics Marketing" program
- Proven phone and presentation scripts
- State compliance documentation
- Virtual caregiver training
- Business-management software
- To learn how to grow and not grow weary
- To learn how to hire administrative support effectively
- Contact information for national contracted vendors for leads, insurance, printing, attire and more.
Local promotion campaigns. Building community relationships is crucial for establishing credibility and growth in your business. You can expect:
- A five-star collection of marketing pieces and advertisements
- National monthly promotion campaigns
- A customized personal website
- Additional packaged activities and fresh, self-printable resources
- Self-customizable and -printable marketing material
- And more…
Cutting Edge Technology
Remote office organization, which makes your life as a franchise owner efficient. You’ll have a virtual pulse of all of the day-to-day goings on in your company from wherever you have an Internet connection. These organizational tools are ever-growing, with increased functionality to meet your every need. You can expect:
- Secure, password-protected intranet, housing-company documentation, news, materials, etc.
- Unlimited additional intranet sites for your local office
- Unlimited shared and private document cabinets with management tools
- Software specific to home-care management that’s 100-percent in the cloud and 100-percent paperless and that has:
- Built-in CRM (customer-relationship manager)
- Telephony (virtual time- and activity-tracking)
- Caregiver-recruiting tool
- Client-caregiver matching tool
- Texting capabilities to alert caregivers of assignments
- And more …
This is Your Time to Make a Life Change!
If you are motivated to make a difference in your life and the lives of others around you, captivated by this rapidly growing industry and Preferred Care at Home’s commitment to excellence, and dedicated to not being denied an opportunity to succeed, then take the next step. Fill out the contact form, and we will personally give you a call. Together, we’ll make a difference in your life and in the lives of people in your community.
Today, Preferred Care at Home has locations across the nation. You too can be a part of the Preferred family, dedicated to filling the need for quality home care at affordable prices for our ever-growing senior population.