Video will go here - Text will be replaced
The U.S. staffing industry generates $121 billion annually and it's projected be $164 billion by 2018. Express Employment Professionals is a growing franchise with more than 630 current locations and 30 years of experience. Our average start-up offices average more than $1 million in sales in their first year, with mature offices averaging $5.16 million annually.* As an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business.
Express is celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2013 and giving $30,000 in working capital to new franchises for a limited time. It’s a great time to consider a future with Express!
Additionally, in 2013, Express will honor the service of our veterans by waiving the $35,000 franchise fee for the first five qualified U.S. veterans awarded a new franchise.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #66 in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2013)
- Best of Staffing: Client, Inavero & CareerBuilder (2011-2013)
- America's Top Global Franchises, Entrepreneur (2007-2013)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013)
- Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
- Franchise Times Top 200 (2006-2012)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 97% approval rating from franchisees on the quality and opportunity of the Express franchise system (2013)
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $105,000 to $195,000
Required networth: $250,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchisee Facts*:
- In 2012 the average mature Express franchise territory averaged $5.16 million in annual sales.
- The average start-up offices generated more than $1 million in sales in the first year of operation.
- Express franchisees paid an effective royalty of just 6.3% of revenue in 2012.
- New offices opened since 2009 saw an average of $965,000 in first year sales.
* For franchises open more than two years, average sales per territory in 2012 were $5,116,287.14 and $1,065,166.10 for first year offices according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It's a professional business with weekday hours. Individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our "Boost to Ownership" package. Contact us for details.
Also, we offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual learning for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment of $105,000 to $140,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires $150,000 to $195,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships. Our franchisees enjoy the opportunity of owning their own business, and a life outside of the office with the balance of time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.