Video will go here - Text will be replaced
The staffing industry is on track to generate a projected $137 billion in North America alone in 2014. Express Employment Professionals reached $2.5 billion in sales in 2013 and is ranked as the No.1 staffing franchise in the Entrepreneur 500. Our start-up offices average more than $700,000 in sales in their first year, with mature offices averaging $5.1 million annually.* Plus, as an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business setting. Express is a growing franchise with more than 700 locations and 31 years of experience.
Express Employment Professionals - A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #71 overall in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2014)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2014)
- Best of Staffing Client Award, Inavero in partnership with CareerBuilder (2011-2014)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013-2014)
- America's Top Global Franchises, Entrepreneur (2007-2013)
- Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
- Ranked the #1 industrial/commercial staffing company in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analyst (2014)
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $110,000 to $195,000
Required networth: $250,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchisee Facts*:
- In 2013, the average mature Express franchise territory generated $5.1 million in annual sales.
- New owners generate an average of $105,000 in revenue each month by the 12th month of operation, and $265,000 in monthly revenue by their 24th month.
- Express franchisees paid an average royalty of just 7.6% in 2013.
* For franchises open more than two years, average sales per territory in 2013 were
$5,157,227. First year offices averaged $703,894 according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It's a professional business with weekday hours. Individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our “Boost to Ownership” package. Contact us for more information about this package.
We offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual education for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment ranging from $110,000 to $140,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires an investment ranging from $160,000 to $195,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships. Our franchisees enjoy the opportunity of owning their own business, and a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management experience
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths - what engages, excites, and challenges you.