The Future of Urgent Medical Care
Founded in 2005 by an emergency physician seeking a more efficient, accessible, and affordable system for patients in need of urgent care, Doctors Express has been sweeping its way across the country as America’s first nationally branded urgent care center.
Our centers are conveniently located, open seven days a week with extended hours, and have doctors on site at all times providing high quality treatment for acute illness and injuries. Our x-ray, laboratory, and prescription dispensing facilities are all in-house. We also offer local employers such occupational health services as pre-placement physicals, drug screening, and treatment of work-related injuries.
Our support services to franchisees include:
- Expert guidance on site selection based on comprehensive demographic studies, and complete center build-out specifications.
- Advanced back-end systems and exclusive software for patient charting, insurance claims, payroll, collections, and all other business functions.
- Complete business training and documented operational standards to ensure service quality and consistency across all centers.
- Pre-negotiated programs with best-in-class third party vendors offering products and services for implementing, running, and marketing your business.
- Comprehensive and aggressive programs for the marketing of your center and its occupational health services to the local community, employers, and physicians.
- Industry leading benchmarks and scorecards for us to monitor your objectives, track your success, and make timely adjustments.
The initial investment for a single Doctors Express franchise is approximately $664,000 to $903,000. This includes our $55,000 franchise fee. No medical background is required, and significantly discounted multiple territory options are also available.
Doctors Express represents the future of urgent medical care. So, if you’re looking to enter one of the most profitable and stable industries in any economy, your own future may have just arrived.