We are offering the opportunity to "tap into" one of the fastest growing industries today. Citi Credit Repair has created a very unique business opportunity that comes with 15 solid years of success in this industry. And best of all, we have removed all of the obstacles so you can stay focused on what is really important-earning income. One of the unique characteristics of our model is that we will handle all of your back office responsibilities. This allows you to focus on building those lucrative and long lasting customer relations.
The initial investment for this unique business opportunity starts at US$30,000. Investment will vary depending upon size and retail storefront location and includes the following benefits of a true "turn-key" opportunity:
- Complete territorial protection.
- Total and continual support in all areas of your business.
- Unlimited use and marketing of our unique online client tracking software,CITITracker™.
- Company website, e-mail boxes, hosting and website maintenance.
- Initial marketing campaign and materials that are guaranteed to get the phone ringing and immediately begin putting money in the bank.
- We provide you with all necessary client agreements that comply with all State and Federal Laws, including all Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
- Full training program including client enrollment program, how to effectively target and market to your clients, and everything you really need to know to begin earning a strong income today!
- We will handle all "back office" procedures for full credit restoration of each client for one full year, including handling all calls from you regarding their specific files.
- And of course, as a CITI Credit Repair Licensee, you may price your credit repair services to whatever your market will allow.
We will assist you in setting up your own retail storefront location. Remember, image and first impressions are everything.
How Does Credit Repair Work?
We work with the three major credit bureaus, (Equifax, Trans Union, and Experian) in correcting any item on your credit reports that appears to be old, unverifiable, misleading, incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. These can be any type of credit items such as bankruptcies, tax liens, foreclosures, charge-offs, collections, medical bills, child support and late payments, Also personal items like old or incorrect addresses, names that are misspelled, Social Security Number that are not yours, incorrect employment information, as well as inquiries.
Is This Legal?
Every method CITI Credit Repair uses to dispute your credit items with the credit bureaus is 100% legal in accordance to the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT of 1970. This act was designed by Congress to regulate the reporting practices of credit bureaus to ensure that Americans would have accurate credit information. It is legal to dispute the accuracy of any item on your credit reports.
What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
The Fair Credit Reporting Act is a federal law that was established in 1970, and was revised in 1996. It enables consumers to learn what information credit bureaus and creditors have on file about them, and to dispute items that may be misleading and inaccurate in their credit file. It also regulates how creditors and credit bureaus report information in your credit file by placing time limits on how long information may be reported