Our proven operating system is recognized as one of the most powerful and detailed in the industry.
When you join the Intelligent Office network as a franchisee, you are off and running with a well-prepared plan that is the by-product of many years of successful franchising.
Our franchisees comprise a key competitive advantage for Intelligent Office. Our network of franchisees is composed of professionals with extremely diverse professional experience. What they have in common is the entrepreneurial spirit that leads to excellence, the willingness to work for financial rewards and an interest in a stimulating and profitable future.
Our proven business approach is one reason why Intelligent Office attracts such high-caliber franchisees, including many from Fortune 500 companies. If you can manage others effectively, have a customer service orientation, and want to be rewarded based on your own efforts, then an Intelligent Office franchise may be the right opportunity for you.
- Lifestyle Our franchise owners tell us that they enjoy a Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 work schedule. You will appreciate having your nights, weekends and holidays with your family and can leave the exhausting retail hours to others.
- Clean & Professional At Intelligent Office, there's no inventory, no grease, no perishables, no receivables, no mess – just a beautiful professional office space and professional clients.
- Dynamic, Interesting & Rewarding Work As an Intelligent Office franchisee, you will be professionally stimulated every day. You will be using the professional experiences and expertise that you've developed throughout your career. Your clients are a diverse group of business people with a variety of service needs. These clients include attorneys, financial managers, engineers, accountants, consultants, therapists, brokers, contractors and other professionals.
- Business Trends Our business is supported by today's business trends. Many businesses both small and large want the flexibility of office space and office services that Intelligent Office provides.
- Training Before you open your Intelligent Office, we offer a pre-openning training session. Approximately six weeks before your Grand Opening we will bring you and your partner in the business to the Boulder Service Center for a sophisticated, comprehensive, and integrated week-long training session. After your Grand Opening, our Director of Support will spend a week in your business working with you and your staff to ensure maximum efficiency at your office. Ongoing training is held year-round with regional seminars, audio, video, webinar instruction, and one-on-one visits from our operations experts.
- Marketing We consultatively work with you to create detailed marketing plans designed to successfully attract your target customers. We work with full-service advertising agencies to help acquire the customers your business will need. You will be able to take advantage of a host of strategic marketing tools including public relations, internet solutions, automated email marketing, radio, print advertisement, direct mail and other tools specifically designed to reach your target audiences.
- Support You will have 15 years of Intelligent Office business systems at your fingertips. We know how to help you profitably build your business. We have the systems and procedures to help you acquire customers, profitably support them, and keep them happy.
- Network With nearly 50 locations throughout North America, you will benefit from an enormously successful peer group. This peer group will be available to you as an informal "Board of Directors" and can help you take advantage of business opportunities while also helping you avoid costly mistakes.
- Real Estate Assistance Our team of real estate experts will help you find your location, negotiate your lease, and manage the construction of your new business. Having successfully built nearly 50 locations, we are confident in our ability to help you get your location built on-time and on budget.
- Minimal Ongoing Capital Requirements Our business model is service-based and not dependent upon large, recurring capital investments in equipment. Once your Intelligent Office is built, your capital expenditures are largely complete where you won't need to worry about replacing expensive equipment that becomes obsolete.
Training & Support
As part of a franchise, you receive critical pre-opening support not available to non-franchise operations:
- Expert consulting regarding site selection, building design, construction, and decor
- Turnkey operational platform including technology and telecommunications package
- Extensive training for you and your staff
- Marketing systems and programs
- Grand Opening launch program
Our franchisees benefit from extensive ongoing support:
- Ongoing training
- Comprehensive sales and marketing programs
- Operating procedures for every aspect of your business
- Subject-matter experts to help with planning and problem solving
- Increased buying power because you are part of a network
- Access to information regarding industry trends and technological advancements
- Peer groups and owners' co-op
We're looking for franchise owners interested in the new way of conducting small business. A person that can become part of their local market small business community and champion services to better those businesses is ideal. Intelligent Office offers a consultative approach to improving small business and an owner that thrives in a dynamic environment acting as a small business consultant is a must. Sales, marketing, and networking abilities are of benefit to success.