Guard-A-Kid Child ID Systems
Peace-of-Mind for a Responsible Parent
Video will go here - Text will be replaced
We are considered The Top Child Safety Franchise in the World by Entrepreneur Magazine. We continuously are recognized for our cutting edge products, successful franchise model, and strong growth. Guard-A-Kid has grown by an average of 35 franchises per year. Our continued growth and success can be linked to the people we have chosen to partner with, and the support we provide our franchisees.
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest:
- No Royalty Fees
- Solid Reputation
- Strong Brand Equity
- Low Start-Up Cost
- Recession Proof
- Exclusive Territory
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Little to No Overhead
- Proven Model of Success
- Globally Recognized Name
To spotlight a few of the awards we have received:
- Franchise 500® rank:
#173 (2011); #287 (2010); #293 (2009); #365 (2008); #458 (2007);
- Fastest-Growing Franchises:
#87 (2011); #83 (2010);
- Low-Cost Franchises:
#37 (2011); #71 (2010); #63 (2009); #87 (2008);
- Top New Ranking:
#6 (2010); #18 (2009); #27 (2008); #47 (2007);
- Top Home based Franchises:
#48 (2011); #84 (2010); #81 (2009);
- America's Top Global Franchises:
March 1, 2005, our founder, inspired as a parent, launched Guard-A-Kid to fill the need for cutting edge child safety products and education as prior to, most child safety businesses had not evolved since the internet was created. With his background as a software engineer he created the innovative technology behind our most successful products, and sold our first franchise March 22, 2005. We have since grown to 178 franchises in 11 Countries.
Our Guard-A-Kid Franchisees create the opportunity to educate parents and their communities by hosting Safety Events at daycares, schools and local businesses where parents will have the chance to purchase our child safety products. Our best-seller, the Child ID Kit, includes printed and digital child identification products that may be easily shipped to law enforcement should the need arise, but more impressively, may be uploaded instantly and shared utilizing today’s communication technology.
Products & Service
Our affordable products are meant for everyone at any age, so you are able to sell our products and services across different target markets and demographics. A few of our products include:
- SmartID - this is a portable device for anyone concerned about the safety of their family that allows you to store and carry all of your family's critical information in our proprietary software.
- Smart ID EMS - this allows families to keep all of their important medical information on a waterproof USB stick.
- Mobile Child ID - Guard-A-Kid Safety Specialist visit schools or business and perform a Safety Day. The parents of each child that participates receives a complete identification kit for their child. Our unique software allows the parent to store the child’s information on a mobile phone or computer. In the unfortunate event that a child goes missing within seconds the parent will be able to send the information to law enforcement agencies worldwide.
Training & Support
Our Guard-A-Kid New Franchisee Training Program provides a strong, supportive learning environment to set our franchisees up for educational and financial success. With no special skills required, we consider our franchisees our partners, so our program has been built to ensure franchisees have the nurturing support needed. Once you decide to invest in and become a Guard-A-Kid franchisee, you'll receive everything you need to start your business.
- Operations manual
- 2 day training session
- Customized website with email addresses
- Electronic supplies including a laptop, digital camera Guard-A-Kid software, a, fingerprint scanner, etc.
- Marketing Materials
- Ongoing Sales and Business Support
- And much more!
We are seeking future franchise owners who are self-motivated to succeed and enjoy flexibility in their work lives. A passion for children and/or community safety, strong people skills coupled with prior business experience is recommended. Candidates with prior experience in law enforcement and/or teaching may find Guard-A-Kid to be a natural fit with their abilities and interests. Ask about our Military/Law Enforcement/Education discount!
If you are ready to make a positive difference in your community, request information today to find out how you can become the next Guard-A-Kid franchisee!