The average Home Care Assistance Location had $931,835 in revenues in year two and $1,194,366 in year three.
see the item 19 in our FDD
- A 22 year old with no business experience built a $1,000,000 Home Care Assistance location in less than two years.
- A recent franchise owner achieved $100,000 in monthly revenues in year one.
5 Reasons Franchise Owners
Choose Home Care Assistance
- Largest, most lucrative territories in senior care franchising
- Build a Million Dollar Business with 18 clients
- Weekly client billings are nearly triple the industry average
- Our focus on live-in care, which attracts the highest-value cases and the highest-quality employees
- Unparalleled training, systems and support positions franchise owners for rapid growth and long-term success
Video will go here - Text will be replaced
Get More Information onHome Care AssistanceMinimum Investment Required: US$50,000
Complete the form below and you will be connected with a representative from Home Care Assistance. They will be glad to answer any questions you may have on financing, training, support, available locations, and more.
We will only use your information to deliver it to the specific businesses you have requested. We will not share or sell your information. Terms and Conditions