The average Home Care Assistance Location had $931,835 in revenues in year two and $1,194,366 in year three.
see the item 19 in our FDD
- A 22 year old with no business experience built a $1,000,000 Home Care Assistance location in less than two years.
- A recent franchise owner achieved $100,000 in monthly revenues in year one.
5 Reasons Franchise Owners
Choose Home Care Assistance
- Largest, most lucrative territories in senior care franchising
- Build a Million Dollar Business with 18 clients
- Weekly client billings are nearly triple the industry average
- Our focus on live-in care, which attracts the highest-value cases and the highest-quality employees
- Unparalleled training, systems and support positions franchise owners for rapid growth and long-term success
Video will go here - Text will be replaced