In simple terms, Pressed4Time is a sophisticated dry cleaning pick-up and delivery service. We provide twice weekly pickup and delivery of dry cleaning, laundry, alterations and shoe repair services to the over-scheduled at their office or home. The convenience of our business, combined with superior customer service ensures satisfied repeat customers. Local dry cleaning plants and cobblers do all the cleaning and repairs.
- Regular business hours/5 days per week
- High repeat service business
- Home based business
- Low investment
- Single or multi-van routes
Established in 1987, we offer an outstanding track record and a rich future. As the first company of its kind, we operate more than 127 franchises in 27 states.
Pressed4Time has been recognized by Entrepreneur® Magazine as:
- A Franchise 500® Company 1994 - 2012
- Ranked Number 1 in Category 14 years
- One of the Top Home-Based Franchises 2003 - 2011
- One of the Top Low-Cost Franchises 2003 - 2011
- One of America’s Top Global Franchises 2004
The Pressed4Time system offers franchisees:
- 50% gross profit margin on dry cleaning
- Distinctive royalty plan
- An established relationship with a dry cleaning plant
- The Pressed4Time name, trademark and logo
- Total training program
- Confidential operating manual
- Proprietary business management software
- Marketing manual and materials
- Exclusive territory
- Central purchasing power
The initial franchise fee includes the territory along with all the training and know-how you need, and it's only US$29,900. And, of course, you must have a van which can be leased or purchased. As a Pressed4Time franchisee, you work out of your home; all you need are a desk, a computer with Internet access, a quality printer, a calculator, a smart phone and voice mail.
What training will I receive?
Our six step-training program administers comprehensive support from our experienced staff:
- Tele-train, research your competition and secure your van from home.
- Travel to our home office in Massachusetts where you'll spend time on the road with an experienced Pressed4Time franchisee, and several days in the classroom for formal training.
- Complete three days of marketing training in your territory with your personal Pressed4Time trainer.
- MIS training (Management Information System). You will be taught how to utilize our proprietary MIS programs by our MIS trainer online and over the phone.
- Evaluate, brainstorm and continue to build your business during a visit from an experienced Pressed4Time trainer 30-60 days after opening.
- Participate in weekly calls with your Pressed4Time coach for ongoing support and strategy sessions.
What support will I receive?
The Pressed4Time support network remains a driving force in your business by providing on-going assistance and inspiration for the duration of your partnership with the company.
- Experienced support
- Monthly business newsletter
- Marketing e-newsletter
- Customer newsletter
- Conference calls
- Coaching program
- Email and web
- National conferences
- Intranet software and marketing support
A revolution in the dry cleaning business
Pressed4Time strives to be the company that people depend on again and again. And we are. With a cutting-edge business strategy, proven experience and the highest profits offered to our franchisees, Pressed4Time is the first and foremost franchise system in the mobile dry cleaning market.
If you are ready to tap into a booming service market, we invite you to learn more about Pressed4Time, the mobile dry cleaning industry leader.