Engrave-A-Crete is decorative concrete with a Bang!
Simply transform EXISTING concrete… make it pretty… beautiful… awesome, even.
Not everyone can do this and the truth is,
we may not be right for you.
So, take a minute to qualify yourself…
- Do you like working with your hands?
- Do you enjoy being constructive and creative?
- Are you willing to learn new skills and techniques?
- Are you motivated to do top-end work?
If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading…
Why Decorative Concrete Could Be For You
Look around – there’s naked concrete everywhere in the world. Naked concrete is gray. It’s plain. And most of it is ugly. What a market!
When you become an Engrave-A-Crete installer, you master the art of transforming nearly any concrete surface - regardless of age, horizontal or vertical – into a work of art. At the same time you’ll transform your future into one of increased prosperity. Simply amazing!
- No is experience necessary… We’ll show you how!
- No backbreaking concrete to form, pour or finish.
- Works on old or new concrete… any concrete.
- Minimal weather restrictions
- Outdoor and indoor installations
- No employees necessary
- No franchise fees-we are NOT a franchise
- No territories-work where you want.
- No royalties-you earned it you keep it.
- On-going technical support
We design and manufacture tools and supplies found nowhere else which puts YOU in a unique position of little competition. We teach our systems through cutting edge training, so YOU learn the best from the best. We manufacture and distribute top-of-the-line supplie s for dependability YOU can count on.
Are you ready to reshape your future?
Sure, you could grab a bottle of stain and call yourself a decorative concrete business. But to put yourself ahead of any competition and make the profit you deserve, you need skills – and some pretty darn good ones.
We believe your first step to success is to attend our training seminar. Try the various techniques. Test the tools. Discover what you’re best suited for. And then decide how you want to begin your decorative concrete career from the many options available.
At our acclaimed Decorative Concrete University Seminars you get hands-on training from our experienced and uniquely qualified staff.
- Concrete Staining Tips & Tricks to jazz your jobs.
- Concrete Engraving: Simple cuts that make your project look like a million bucks.
- Marketing Ideas & Techniques
- Do’s and Don’ts for an easy start.
You’re putting a lot of thought into starting your own business or expanding the one you already have going. We know from experience, it’s a big step.
We offer kick-ass tools and products, and training from contractors with decades of knowledge and experience in decorative concrete. The market is hot but you’ll not know if we are right for you until you check us out. Why wait?
We manufacture our tools, equipment, and supplies right here in Missouri, USA and we ship worldwide.