Home Inspection Franchise Opportunity with
National Property Inspections (NPI)
NPI offers a home-based, low-overhead franchise opportunity inspecting homes as well as commercial buildings for buyers, investors, sellers, lenders, insurance companies and national accounts. Benefits include: Flexible work schedule. Great for husband/wife teams. No construction experience needed. Complete training and support. Proven marketing plan. Exclusive territories, available throughout the U.S. and Canada. (In Canada, NPI is marketed as GPI (Global Property Inspections)
Inspection industry profile
- Over 7 million homes sold annually in the US
- 8 out of 10 homebuyers order a home inspection
- Roughly 6 million home inspections annually in the US
- Demand for commercial building inspections is strong and growing
- Home energy audits are an emerging new market for inspectors
Complete NPI franchise start-up package
Your franchise fee of $32,900 pays for a complete “all-inclusive” franchise start-up package that includes most everything you need to launch your inspection business:
- Classroom training: hotel, meals, tuition and manuals/textbooks for 2 weeks of home office training
- Field training: One week of field training with an experienced NPI inspector in your marketplace
- State-of-the-art Tablet computer, digital camera and portable printer
- Inspection tools and testing equipment
- NPI proprietary inspection reporting software with ongoing upgrades
- Professional marketing materials at our cost - never a mark-up
- Initial direct mail program subsidy paid by franchisor via our central letter shop
- First year insurance subsidy paid by franchisor
More than home inspections
Named a top low-cost franchise by Franchise Business Review, NPI is the only property inspection franchise system that empowers its franchise owners to pursue inspection opportunities in both the home and commercial real estate markets. This gives our franchise owners a competitive advantage over other inspection companies, which only provide home inspection services.
Your inspection services are vital to real estate transactions, property management and risk management activities, as well as to investors and managers of real estate investment portfolios. You’ll find that your business often comes from repeat inspection clients, locally and nationally, and includes referral sources such as real estate agents and various real estate professionals.
As a franchisee, you’ll also be able to take advantage of new markets and new technology. An emerging market is developing for home energy audits, partially due to new technology such as infrared cameras. This creates additional revenue streams for franchisees.
Technical and business training included
NPI will train you on the technical aspects of performing inspections, plus how to best market and operate your business. With our 25 years of experience, you’ll gain our “insider” industry knowledge and learn the “business” of property inspection.
As the franchisor, National Property Inspections, Inc. provides ongoing support for its franchise owners. This ranges from our 7-days-a-week technical phone assistance, to our national advertising/promotions conducted by the NPI corporate office at no charge to franchise owners.
Key benefits of a National Property Inspections franchise:
- You control your growth: operate as a sole proprietor or add employees
- Exclusive, protected franchise territory
- Great earnings potential
- Franchisor with experience, in business since 1987 - nearly 300 franchises
- A franchisor with high standards and ethics you can be proud to call your business "partner"
- Backing of NPI's exclusive 6-month Ltd. warranty on home inspections
- Free website design and hosting
- Benefit from working with our national accounts which prefer NPI inspectors
- Technical field support 7 days a week to answer your inspection questions
- Great for husband/wife teams
- Annual meeting/awards
Proven Earnings Track Record
A National Property Inspections franchise can be both professionally and financially rewarding. While obviously no one can predict exactly what your earnings will be as an NPI franchise owner, you can look to the group of existing NPI franchise owners to see the revenues they have generated in their business.
For the 12-month period ending Feb. 28, 2014, the top 10 percent of our franchisees averaged $265,886 in total sales, and the top 50 percent averaged $156,268. See our complete Financial
Performance Representation in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
NPI offers a 10% discount on our franchise fee for veterans with honorable discharge from service in the armed forces (U.S. and Canada).
Learn more about this exciting opportunity by filling out the form below to receive a free franchise information packet by mail from NPI to review at your convenience.
"At NPI we only succeed when our franchisees succeed, and that is our mission. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and to help you build your future with NPI."
- Roland Bates, Founder and President