Build your financial future in the growing pet industry with
Bark Busters Home Dog Training
and G’day! Pet Care
Bark Busters is the world's largest, most trusted in-home dog training company.
Operating in the U.S. since June 2000, Bark Busters has offices in 40 states and 10 countries with more than 400 franchise locations worldwide.
Bark Busters Dog Behavioral Therapists have trained more than 500,000 dogs, making Bark Busters the global leader in dog training.
Why Choose Bark Busters?
A home-based business with multiple revenue streams, owners build a profession using dog-friendly, natural methods that work so well we can offer guaranteed lifetime support for the dog.
In business for over 20 years and in 10 countries internationally, Bark Busters is the world's largest, most trusted in-home dog training company.
The training methods focus on developing a positive relationship between owner and dog to establish a lasting bond based on respect and trust. The company and its global network of dog-behavioral therapists are championing responsible dog ownership to reduce the possibility of abuse and euthanasia of companion dogs.
Bark Busters has received many awards including
- #1 Pet Service Franchise in America (Entrepreneur)
- Best in Pet Services, Franchise Business Review (FBR)
- Named in FBR’s elite Fran50, the top 50 companies as ranked by franchise owners themselves
- Dun & Bradstreet AllBusiness AllStar
- Awarded “Best of the Best” in companion dog training, SPCA International (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
The Bark Busters Advantage
In 2009, Americans spent over US$45 billion on their pets, with annual spending projected to hit US$52 billion in 2011, a spending trend that has increased each year. American’s love affair with their animals is alive and well! As the largest dog training business in the world, Bark Busters is uniquely positioned as an industry leader in the field of dog behavior modification.
- Home-based, high margin business with low start-up costs
- Exclusive territories with detailed demographic information
- Comprehensive training course; no prior industry experience is required
- Powerful, proven start-up and ongoing marketing programs
- Local/regional/national advertising including print, radio and television
- Internet presence second to none
- Peer collaboration and interactive intranet
What Makes Us Different?
Developed in Australia, our simple, natural and dog-friendly training techniques use the same communication methods—body language and voice control—that dogs follow in their instinctive pack mentality.
Bark Busters trainers teach dog owners how to better understand and manage their dog’s behavior by working with their dog through effective use of voice tones and body language. Our technique puts dog owners in control using non-physical, quick and easy methods that dogs and puppies need to feel comfortable and secure.
Bark Busters provides multiple revenue streams through in-home dog training, puppy classes, adult socialization classes and many products to assist dog owners in training, playing with and taking care of their dog.
Bark Busters provides ongoing support in all areas including:
dog training, operations, field support, multiple revenue streams, national website, extensive call center services and joint marketing alliances with other pet service providers.
Our extensive marketing programs and materials, including radio, TV and internet optimization are available to assist franchise owners in achieving their goals.
Top Dogs Wanted!
James Rodriguez Sergeant,
US Marines, ret.
Michelle Rodriguez Lance Corporal,
US Marines, ret.
Bark Busters is seeking self-motivated, people-oriented entrepreneurs who want build a strong profession and satisfying career. Desire to be an active part of your community and make a difference in people's lives (and your own!) every day is a must. Being comfortable with consultative sales and marketing is desirable for success in this customer service-based business.
Full and part- time business models available.
Minimum investment required: US$39,500
Total initial investment: US$50,600 - US$69,100
Bark Busters has been named a military friendly franchise by G.I Jobs magazine and is proud to offer veterans or their spouse our VetFran benefits.
If a scalable, employee-based business is more what you seek,
then G’day! Pet Care is for you!
Founded and operated by the same award-winning management team that launched Bark Busters USA, the world’s largest, most trusted dog training company, G’day! Pet Care stands (and sits) alone as the only nationwide pet-care provider to offer specialized services in all three key service categories:
Pet Care, Pet Food with FREE home delivery, and Home care.
Why Choose G'day! Pet Care?
Americans now spend more than US$45 billion on pets,
with annual spending projected to hit US$52 billion in 2011
This demand creates a unique recession-resistant industry that will continue to grow each year:
- Approximately 71.1 million U.S. households have pets (63% own multiple pets);
- 92% of pet owners consider their pets as part of the family;
- Pet owning households are increasing by 2-3 million per year.
- The pet services market is a high-growth sector with pet owners demonstrating their willingness to pay for high-quality, reliable services to meet their pet’s needs when they are not available or simply to give them more time to spend in enjoying their pets.
The G'day! Advantage
- A large, growing industry with products and services that are in high demand
- Low investment, low overhead, highly scalable
- Recurring revenue streams and strong growth potential
- G’day! Pet Care owners receive well-researched, exclusive territories along with comprehensive training and on-going business and marketing support from a team with a 20-year heritage in the companion pet industry.
We are Looking for Entrepreneurs Who:
- Want a scalable, home-based business with strong growth potential;
- Have good people management and communication skills;
- Are comfortable networking and marketing using our successful local strategies;
- Take pride in serving the needs of pet owners in their communities.
Minimum Total Initial Investment: US$23,850
G’day! Pet Care is is proud to offer veterans or their spouse our VetFran benefits.