STEARCLEAR is a Designated Driver service that uses sophisticated GPS technology delivered through a smart phone application to connect customers with professional drive teams that get them and their cars home safely.
STEARCLEAR's Designated Driver Service is being rolled out globally.
More than a taxi, the STEARCLEAR mobile app for iPhone and Android deploys a team of two drivers, to get you and your car home safely.
- With one touch, users can select a nearby STEARCLEAR DriveTeam and schedule a pick-up.
- When the STEARCLEAR DriveTeam arrives, you get in your own car to safely ride to your destination.
- When you arrive, the STEARCLEAR sends you and your driver the distance and total cost, including tip.
- Complete the transaction with a tap and your registered card will be automatically charged.
Drivers / Drive Teams
Drivers and drive teams interested in making money providing STEARCLEAR services can register with STEARCLEAR for employment. After screening and on-boarding, they receive their own smart phone application that connects them to customer pick-up requests.
STEARCLEAR is currently expanding its operations through its Franchise Program
We are looking for potential franchisees that are interested in
- Owning their own business
- A full-time or part-time opportunity that can supplement their income
- Providing a vital service that will protect and serve their local community
Our Franchising Program offers
Diverse Revenue Model: Franchisees tap into multiple revenue streams through STEARCLEAR. These include
- Membership Fees
- Fare Revenue
- Ad Revenue
Turn Key Operations: Everything you need to run your franchise is contained in our advanced iPad application. You can see your daily activity including pickups, dropoffs, fares, drive team locations, financials and payments in real time
Exclusive Territory: A minimum territory size contains 75,000 people
Financing of Initial Franchising Fee: Franchisees can put down as little as 20% of cost and STEARCLEAR will finance the remainder
Training: Each franchisee goes through STEARCLEAR's exclusive 3 Day Training Academy where you will learn critical skills to run your business including:
- Administrative: - finances, accounting, payroll, reporting, regulatory compliance, iPad Franchisee Software
- Service Operations/Staff Management: Health & safety, programs, protocols, services, recruitment, hiring, training, policies, scheduling
- Sales & Marketing: Includes customer service, community relations and public relations
Corporate Services: STEARCLEAR provides franchisees with core operational services to help streamline their business and run them efficiently. These include
- Employee On-boarding: Employment forms, background checks
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Tax Reporting
- Credit Card Processing
- Management Reporting
- Operations Manual: Employee training, recruitment, marketing & public relations, operations, start-up guide