Let's face it, if you're reading this right now it's more than likely because you're seeking either a change in your vocation or perhaps a better investment opportunity.
Well congratulations-you've found exactly what you're looking for.
The DryPatrol franchise system gives you all of the tools and training that you need to start your own business in a unique franchise package that provides you with the latest in technology, education and experience. DryPatrol, and our professional team of franchise managers, educators and technicians, have developed a model that will not only help you change your vocation but change your life as well. We've carefully laid out a state-of-the-art system with successfully implemented policies, procedures and certifications that increases the possibility of your success exponentially. You'll work in your territory and close to your home with a certified team who's only objective is to help you succeed.
What we provide you with:
- Exclusive usage of trademarks and logo
- Exclusive Marketing Area
- Start-up assistance to get your business up and running quickly and efficiently
- Ready made professional marketing materials
- Operations manual
- Private intranet support center
- Third party financing and leasing programs
- SBA approved
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Ongoing assistance
- Research and Development
- Free Use of the DryPatrol Call Center
- Two week comprehensive training
- And much, much more!
The DryPatrol Difference
Become a part of a 5 billion dollar industry. Our experienced franchise management team and extensive training programs will provide you with the opportunity, the expertise, the tools and the guidance to start your own successful franchise business.
At DryPatrol our goal is simple – utilize the best in technology and provide our customers with efficient and courteous service. In 2012 DryPatrol Franchise Group Inc. will begin offering you the opportunity to start your own business based on our successful approach to removal and remediation.
- 37% of all homeowners claim they have experienced losses due to water damage.
- Water damage and freezing pipes make up over 21% of ALL insurance claims.
- Water damage and mold damage cost insurers US$2.5 billion nationally on an annual basis.
- Recent improvements in water quality contribute to accelerated corrosion and failure of copper pipes.
- A 1/8-inch crack in a pipe can release up to 250 gallons of water a day.
- Property damage resulting from water damage due to plumbing failures and freezing pipes is the third most common cause of homeowner loss.
- Water damage claims have been growing faster than other components of homeowners insurance. — American Insurance Association