Don't envy us, join us in the ultimate lifestyle business! Featured by media outlets such as CNN and ESPN, and named one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing private companies in America in 2010 and 2011, the World Adult Kickball Association (WAKA) is widely recognized as the nation's premier social sports organization.
WAKA's franchise program leverages the organization's systems of success in bringing fun and happiness to hundreds of thousands of people in more than 35 states for nearly 15 years and offers one of the most exciting, low cost, high "fun" franchises in the marketplace.
Franchise owners become a part of a new lifestyle business as they enjoy working in their home office and heading to the local kickball field or dodgeball court, rather than working in a cubicle. A WAKA franchise allows driven professionals to combine their independent work ethic with all of the tools, support and training needed to build exciting leagues throughout their market while bringing people together to create memorable moments and forge relationships that last a lifetime.
We're looking for ambitious, energetic extroverts with strong leadership skills to join our franchise team. You should be familiar with the internet and social media and should also possess business sense and great attention to detail backed by management and organization experience. If you also enjoy sales and customer service, we'd like to meet you!
Training & Support
The full roster of valuable support services includes:
- Online Business Management System: WAKA offers leading edge systems to provide a full range of functions supporting franchisees and their leagues throughout all aspects their business.
- Dedicated and Experienced Support Team: WAKA has an unmatched support team with expertise in establishing, promoting and managing leagues, and works closely with franchisees during their grand opening and throughout day to day operations.
- Training: WAKA offers extensive face to face and online instruction that covers areas including administration, operations, customer service, sales and more. With onsite training, franchisees gain valuable hands-on experience to prepare for operating their leagues. WAKA also provides dedicated on-site support to get the franchise up and running.
- Operations Manual: Franchisees have access to a comprehensive, proprietary operations manual that provides everything needed to run a WAKA franchise. Topics include league set-up, rules of play, customer service and logistics procedures, special event suggestions and much more.
- Marketing: WAKA has perfected some of the best ways to grow leagues, and has passed these techniques on to franchise owners. WAKA works with franchisees to develop and implement marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns in their respective areas.
- Ongoing Training and Support: WAKA's expert advice and answers to questions are just a phone call or email away, with a support team ready to provide assistance to franchisees in any way they can.
Liquid Capital: $28,700 - $151.300
Total Investment: $20,000 - $112,500
Franchise opportunities are currently available in markets across the US, with more opportunities being added on a continual basis. Contact us today for more information!